Please note: This product is only available to customers who already have Boost subscriptions in place. You can learn more about the Boost program here.
DocuSign Standard Edition is a web-based service that allows you to upload and send documents for electronic signature. DocuSign sends links to signers, who can add their signatures from virtually any Internet-enabled device. Signers do not need a DocuSign account to sign documents. You and the signers can view, download, and print completed documents at any time.
This offer provides a perpetual subscription to DocuSign Standard Edition for one user. The license allows the user to send up to 100 documents a year.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use DocuSign Standard Edition to increase staff and board flexibility by allowing documents to be signed in remote locations and at any time. Use it for
- Fundraising: grant applications, membership renewals, corporate sponsorship contracts
- Human resources: policy distribution and acknowledgement, new hires, change forms
- Volunteer management: applications, waivers, event registration
- Procurement: vendor agreements, purchase orders, SOWs
- Legal: NDAs, licensing, compliance
- Finance: internal approvals, expense reporting, auditing
- IT: asset tracking, incident reporting, maintenance authorization
- Choice of sources and storage: You can upload Word, PDF, and other types of documents, either from your computer or from file-sharing sites like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Documents are stored in the DocuSign cloud but can be moved to your file-sharing sites.
- Mobile access: With DocuSign's mobile app, you can create and send documents from smartphones and tablets. You can sign them with the app or in a mobile web browser.
- Tags: You can place tags in your documents to show where to add signatures, initials, names, titles, company names, and other relevant information.
- Templates: You can create reusable templates that save tags and field placement, workflow routing, and other settings.
- Status and reporting: A dashboard shows the status of documents. You can see reports on documents, recipients, and overall account activity.
- Comments: Senders and signers can post comments, questions and answers inside documents and be notified in real time of new comments and replies. Comments are saved as part of the transaction.
Learn more on DocuSign's website.
This subscription includes DocuSign's Standard Support Plan. DocuSign offers free consultations to nonprofits through the DocuSign Impact Corps.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- System Requirements: See DocuSign system requirements.
- Perpetual License: This donation provides a perpetual license. It does not expire or need to be renewed.
- Existing Subscribers: Existing DocuSign customers may not request the TechSoup offer to renew their subscriptions.
- Previewing DocuSign:
- DocuSign's home page features a short demo video.
- If you've participated in a free DocuSign trial, you'll need to create a new account using a different email address to receive this donated subscription. Trial accounts cannot be converted to accounts obtained through this offer.
- Credit Card Required: Organizations will be required to provide credit card information when signing up for DocuSign.