Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows users to create publications for desktop printing, commercial printing, email distribution, or viewing on the web.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Version of This Software Is Available?
You can find out which version of this software is available on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Publisher to
- Create brochures or flyers to inform others about your organization or upcoming events
- Design letterhead and envelopes with your organization's logo and colors
- Templates: Publisher gives you a library of hundreds of customizable design templates or blank publications, including newsletters, brochures, flyers, postcards, websites, and email formats. From within the application, you can search for more templates available on the web.
- Image-editing tools: You can pan, zoom, and crop images, all within Publisher.
- Mailing integration: You can compile, edit, and manage your customer or contacts list directly in Publisher and apply your contacts to letters and envelopes for bulk mailing.
No Software Assurance
This license does not include Software Assurance. Without Software Assurance, you will not have the right to install new releases of this product. You will not be able to add Software Assurance to this type of license.
Computer Labs Only
This product is available only to organizations that operate a computer lab. It can be used only on computers that are available to an organization's beneficiaries or the general public. It can't be used on computers that are assigned to staff members or volunteers.
Obtaining This Product
To install this product, you'll need to access the Microsoft 365 admin center. When your request has been approved, TechSoup Asia will send a message to your organization email address with further instructions.
If you need help obtaining this product, find out how to download it.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.